Walmart Hobo Tote Kit = Failure

As I reflect back, I’m trying to figure out when I should’ve realized that making this tote was going to be a failure.

 

Maybe I should’ve known when I saw the price tag of $3.00 at Walmart. Maybe I should’ve known when I read through the directions, saw the word “balf” and looked it up online to see if it was a sewing term I didn’t know…. Only to find out it was a typo and supposed to be “half”. Or maybe I should’ve known when I found three other typos on the instructions. Either way, the tote definitely did not turn out.

 

I guess it’s not a total failure because it will be a fun purse for Nora to play dress up with! On to the next project!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in DIY, Purse, Sewing Projects. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Walmart Hobo Tote Kit = Failure

  1. slimpowell@hotmail.com says:

    I don’t think it looks that bad, but I am glad to see you post a failure. It makes you seem more human.

  2. Becky B. says:

    I just made the same thing, took me a few days to figure it all out since the directions are so vague… But mine turned out the same way. Nothing like the picture….

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s